Terms & Condition
By participating in Breathefree’s #OpenUpToAsthma activity, you fully agree & accept the activity’s Terms & Conditions.
1. The activity is open to residents of India below the age of 13 years.
2. Eligibility requirements include a valid residential address, contact number and e-mail id for the guardian of the participant.
3. The activity begins on 25th January 2019 at 11 a.m. and ends on 31st March 2019 at 11:59 p.m.
4. Each participant’s guardian has to perform the following steps:
- Like/Follow Breathefree on Facebook and Twitter, if you have valid account in these social media platforms
- If your child has asthma, then join the cause by sharing his/her work of art
- These work of art must be hand drawn by the child him/herself
- Use #OpenUpToAsthma on the work of art
5. Five (5) winners with the best work of art will get a chance to meet Priyanka Chopra in person and the next ten (10) will get a consolation prize for their work of art.
6. Breathefree reserves the right to discontinue the activity without any prior notice.
7. No purchase or payment of any consideration is necessary to be a part of the activity.
8. Each participant’s guardian consents to the use of information supplied by the participant in any media for future promotional, marketing & publicity purposes without any further reference or payment or other compensation to the participant, by Breathefree.
9. The decision of Breathefree shall be final in all matters, no correspondence in this context will be entertained. Breathefree reserves the right to change these terms & conditions without prior notice.
10. The participant’s guardian grants permission for the use of the participant’s names & photographs in any advertising & promotional material for this activity.
11. Breathefree has endeavoured to make all reasonably practicable arrangements to minimize communication system difficulties but can make no guarantee therefore & shall not be liable for any failures in the same.
12. Breathefree shall not be responsible &/or liable in any manner whatsoever in case the participant is unable to participate due to failure on part of the telecom operator, internet provider, facility provider, etc.
13. Breathefree is not responsible for not being able to contact the participant due to unavoidable issues. In such a scenario, Breathefree reserves the right to gratify another participant immediately. Participant’s guardian in the activity understand & agree that in order to participate; Breathefree must collect & use personal information about participants. This activity is conducted under the terms of applicable privacy statements.
14. Children of employees of and/or consultants of and/or persons hired on contract by Breathefree, its affiliates or group companies and the members of their immediate family are ineligible for participating in the activity.
15. If a participant or their guardian contravenes these rules, the participant may, in Breathefree’s discretion, be disqualified from the activity.
16. Breathefree reserves the right to alter or cancel the activity/gratification at its discretion, without recourse.
17. Breathefree is not entering into any contractual, legal or any other kind of relationship with itself & the participant’s guardian or between participants in running this activity.
18. People wishing to participate in the activity & the participant(s) and their guardians therein shall comply with the laws of India & the rules & regulations shall be construed in accordance with the laws of India.